Keep Your Calm is committed to providing information to those in need of anxiety and stress related help. Keep Your Calm is not responsible for any content posted on its website by users, or by any websites that link to or share Keep Your Calm content. Information presented on this site, including incoming links, outgoing links, guest posts, and other related content may not represent the beliefs of Keep Your Calm or its staff.
Limitations of Liability
Keep Your Calm is a website about anxiety, stress, anxiety disorders, panic disorders, and other mental health disorders. However, Keep Your Calm is not a replacement for professional help, nor does it bear responsibility for the claims made on Keep Your Calm for the purposes of diagnosis, treatment, any and all other related liabilities.
All content, products and services are not to be considered as legal or professional advice.
By using Keep Your Calm, you agree that Keep Your Calm is not liable for any loss, injury, damages, or harm (physically, mentally, spiritually or otherwise) resulting from the information presented by this website, products, services and all related websites.
By using Keep Your Calm, you agree that Keep Your Calm is not responsible for any errors, incorrect information, or claims made by Keep Your Calm, and that your choice to utilize any information presented in any form (text, video, image or otherwise) is solely your own, and that only you are liable for any legal, physical, or mental repercussions.
By using Keep Your Calm, you agree that in no event will Keep Your Calm be held liable to you, your family, or anyone connected to you by any action you take on the basis of the information presented on Keep Your Calm, or for any incidental, consequential, or similar damages.
This website is provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent as permitted by law, Keep Your Calm is not to be held responsible for any injury, loss, claim, liability, or damage of any kind that results from any errors or omissions from this website, including, but not limited to:
- Factual inaccuracies
- Technical accuracies or inaccuracies
- Typographical errors
- Omissions in information whether intentional or unintentional
- All other information presented on Keep Your Calm
Keep Your Calm does not claim that any of the information on or related to Keep Your Calm is correct, timely, recommended, or accurate. Keep Your Calm also reserves the right to make changes to their content at any time, and all liabilities will continue to be waived with any new or improved content.
Not Medical Advice
All information, including medical information, is not considered to be medical advice. There is no doctor/patient relationship, no diagnosis is possible, and Keep Your Calm is not considered a substitute for a trained psychologist. Keep Your Calm is also not responsible, implicitly or explicitly, for your choice in anxiety treatments, therapists, treatment centers, doctors, or anyone else in the medical field, and Keep Your Calm does not advise that you ignore or otherwise change any treatment recommendations made from a doctor, therapist, or related professional.
This site does not recommend or endorse any treatment, test, opinion, idea, procedure, herb, medicine, therapy style, or other anxiety-related information. Keep Your Calm is not a replacement for a medical opinion, and is not liable for any advice, facts, errors, or other information provided on this website or anything published internally or externally by Keep Your Calm.
All content on Keep Your Calm is owned exclusively by Keep Your Calm, unless otherwise stated. Use of this text on any website, printed materials, or other forms of media must be attributed to Keep Your Calm and may not include any full text, spun text, or attempt to claim text for their own for any purposes. Marketing, posting, or selling of Keep Your Calm information is expressly forbidden. Claiming this text as your own may cause you or your company to be held accountable in a court of law. Downloading or saving this text for educational purposes is acceptable, but dissemination of content for non-educational purposes is expressly forbidden, and for educational purposes must be attributed to Keep Your Calm. If content is to be used, cited, or sourced on other websites, a link to Keep Your Calm is required.
This site may also use images or videos. Rights to these materials are exclusive to either Keep Your Calm or copyright owner. Any use of this media must be approved by written communication by Keep Your Calm and/or copyright owner.
Product Return Policy
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to accept a return within the specified time perdiod for a full refund.
Terms of Agreement
Keep Your Calm reserves the right to amend or alter this agreement at any time, with or without notification. Any updates are considered in effect immediately. Any updates to agreement do not supersede your waiving of all legal rights, criminal, civil or otherwise, as to the effects of the information provided by Keep Your Calm. Please check back often to review any updated terms.
By using this site, you agree to and accept the following terms, conditions, and notices:
- You agree not to use this site for any unlawful purpose.
- Disclaimer: Keep Your Calm makes no warranties of any kind (either expressed or implied) concerning the material on the site. Further, Keep Your Calm does not warrant that transmission of the materials will not be interrupted nor does it warrant that the materials will contain no errors nor that they will be accurate. By using the site you waive any claim whatsoever against Keep Your Calm which arises from your use, whther intended or nor, of any other site. This waiver specifically includes any claim arisiing from a product and/or service which you purchase from any site other than Keep Your Calm and any claim arising from security of information (including, but not limited to credit card information) you use on this site.
- You understand that by entering your name and email address on the entry page that you are subscribing to a free, no obligation email newsletter. This newsletter is offered as a free service by Keep Your Calm and no purchase is necessary. You agree that you have opted-in to receive our newsletter by providing your name and email address on our website. If you do not wish to receive our newsletter, simply click on the unscubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter.
- This website is not intended to be viewed by minors or anyone under the age of 18. By entering this site, you are agreeing that you are over the age of 18.